Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Birthday Blessings

Well, I turned another year older yesterday and I have to say my family and friends made it a great day. The boys each made me a card and they ROCKED! Bales wrote me a letter and I bawled my head off! My mom and sister sent me flowers which were gorgeous. Levi sang me happy birthday all day long. Linds took me to lunch and made me a chocolate cake with burnt butter icing! George and Julie both called me and made me laugh! I got cards from several friends who never seem to forget. Markus emailed me. Leah made me some awesome cards and a great picture frame! Nana and Clinda both called me. And my hubby got me a great card and told me to go shopping ONLY for me! Yea right! I had a great day! Thanks to everyone who showed me so much love for getting another year older, fatter, and hopefully a little bit wiser!

1 comment:

Gage said...

I tried to call but I kept getting a busy signal because apparently everybody else called too. (I really didn't call, but I would have had I known it was your birthday) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Krista