What a fabulous 4 days we had up on the Hi-line! First we were in Malta for Bailey's last traveling basketball tournament. The Hoopsters took 3rd! What a fun bunch of girls as you can see and great families. I was kind of sad as we all said goodbye and drove away!

Then, on our way back to Harlem, there was an absolutely gorgeous sunset. I stopped to pull over so I could get some pictures. (Julie I thought of you!) Bailey and Hayden thought I was weird but they agreed that it was pretty awesome! What do you think?

For the rest of our stay in Harlem, it was nothing but bum lambs, calves, shooting gophers, riding horses and 4-wheelers, being with family, and eating! We all had a great time and are so thankful we can get away and out of the hectic world up there.




Cody had to brand 4 new bulls - I still hate that smell and sound!
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun! The pictures are great - especially the sunset!! Hope all is well and can't wait to see ya in nursery! Love ya! Julie
hey poots - with Linds and Tami both pregnant, are you too?? :):)
Post a Comment