Friday, September 25, 2009

Monster Cookies and Football - What a Combo!


Reading the recipe to me. That was interesting!
Bailey needed to take some kind of treat with her to share on her way to Mountain West in Missoula this weekend so Levi and I decided to make Monster Cookies. He was a very big helper and couldn't wait to try the finished product. He read the recipe to me and then helped my stir. (I only ended up with about 5 M&M's and a spoonful of dough on the floor!) We had a fun afternoon and they turned out yummy! Hope the X-Country team enjoys them!


Coop is number 8. We played our rival Billings Central.

He stands just like his Dad used to -an exact clone!
Coop got to take a few snaps at QB. He has been working hard to play there since he got back from hurting his knee. It was an ugly game. We got our behinds kicked 45 - 0 or something like that. I didn't want to remember the final score. We'll get them next time! Keep up the good work, Coop. Your dad and I love you and are proud of you!!!!!





No comments: