Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Last Home Game

Well I had a great weekend of family fun planned for last weekend but it didn't totally turn out the way I wished it had:( I had reservations for Fairmont for Friday night and got the kids excused from school. Thursday night Levi had a real high fever and I thought "Oh no, here we go with the swine flu!" He still had it Friday morning so Cody said he would stay home with him. His mom had just returned from CA so she also stayed to help with him. Hayden wanted to go to Miles City with the basketball team he helps manage so he stayed as well. So Coop, Bales, and I went. It was really fun but we missed our three missing members. Levi would have had a blast! Coop and I went swimming and he did the Lloyd Christmas - rolled in the snow and then jumped in the pool. I declined as I had a mild heart attack just walking outside to get into the pool!!! We'll try again though.
The game was fun and didn't get cold until the last 1/2 hour. It was great to see family. Had this picture taken with my mom and dad with Jeffrey Bean. We are all really proud of him and how he is still dedicated despite all the stuff that goes on in college athletics! Hopefully we will be going to Chatty again!!!!

After the game we went to Red Robin to eat. We celebrated Bale's birthday and had them sing to her. She was pretty red! Did some shopping for her and then she got sick. It was a long trip back for her. She stayed home Monday from school and hopefully is on the mend. Not a real great way to spend your birthday:( I have the windows open today and my house smells like Lysol! I hope we are done with that sick nonsense! I'll keep my fingers crossed anyway! It was a weekend full of memories - good and bad!!!!























No comments: