Okay, so I have already failed on my goal of a picture a week by missing last week - I will be the first to say I am not perfect and will try harder now! Poor Hayden has inherited his mother's tendency for migraines and was home from school with one today:( He is feeling better now though. I was folding clothes and came around the corner to see what Levi was up to and this is what I saw. It was the picture I knew I needed to post. He LOVES Dori and she seems to love him too - still is quite patient with him. Wish life could always be this simple for them.
2 comments:
I'm glad you are doing a picture a week. You will be glad at the end of the year. Love the bike picture in the snow, and Levi will laugh at himself when he is older. Cute.
We both know why life isn't always that simple....but I have to admit...there have many times that I too wish it could be!!!! Very cute pic!!
Post a Comment