Monday, November 10, 2008

















I am going to see if I can do this on my own now! We are in to school basket ball for Bales of Hay. She was in cross country again and did pretty well. She got some ribbons this year. Coop played Little Guy Football and, well, to put it bluntly, his team sucked! They didn't win a single game but out of 16 kids, 7 had never played before so need I say more. Hayday and Levi were great supporters for their brother and sister. Codeman coached Coop's team. Cooper truly loves to play football and worked really hard to get down to 135 so he could touch the ball this year. We have also been busy going to some Griz games, scouts, and school. It is absolutely fabulous being able to be a full-time mom! The kids love it and we are so thankful to Cody for working so hard in order to make it possible. Here are some pictures of the last few months' activities - I hope they work!!! Enjoy and we love you!





First day of school 2008-2009




Coop taking off his disc tape!!! - He made weight!!!





Our first griz game! Levi is watching the parachuters come down!!


Bales and Levi in Miles City!!! Her last race - YEA!!!!Cooper went on his first hunt with his dad. He got an antelope and this buck with just 2 bullets!!!! It was an exciting day and they were done by 9:00 that morning!!!!

Trunk or treating - Bales was a great sport and dressed up as a banana with her little bro - Buzz Lightyear! Hayden put on his braces from his last two leg injuries and went as an injured kid and the Coopster was at a dance - YIKES!!!

3 comments:

Gage said...

Wow - I'm super impressed. You uploaded pics and everything. You go girl!!

Tami and Jared said...

Welcome to the blogging world! It looks great!

The Witt Family said...

Very good! I can't believe you did it by yourself. Way to go! It looks great,but make sure you backsapce all the way up so your text starts at the top. Just a tip! Call if you have anymore questions!