The boys and I have been able to go to Missoula the last few weeks to watch Jeffrey Bean play and we have had to leave Cody and Levi behind because Bales has had basketball games. Both times that we have been gone, she has done extremely well. This last weekend, Cody called me after her game and told me to keep going to Missoula when she has a Saturday game bacause she plays so well. Her team played Miles City this past weekend - a preview of high school possibly! I just have to brag for a minute - she had 30 of the team's 51 points! She told me that after the game everyone was saying what a good job she had done. I asked her how she responded and bless her heart - she told everyone that she couldn't have done it if they hadn't been making such good passes inside to her! These pictures aren't of that game but I took them recently! She truly loves basketball and we enjoy watching all the girls play! Then on Sunday, she turned 14! YIKES! Levi had fun singing to her and helping with the candles. He loves his sister "B"!
An Unexpected Adventure
18 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment