Monday, March 23, 2009

Hardware and Cake


It was another crazy weekend. All the kids had basketball in Columbus and they did really well. The girls took 2nd and the boys took 3rd. The boys got their first "hardware" of the year and they were pretty excited. The girls just couldn't get past Colstrip this year after we beat them last year. The Fillies were on a mission to stop us this year! Anyway it was fun and I saw lots of old friends which was nice! Who knew that would happen in Columbus, MT? Had an interesting ordeal with the Columbus boy's coach - amazed at what people who work with kids will do sometimes but thank heavens I won't be the judge! On Sunday when we were done, we came back and had cake with Jar Bear's family and Lindsay's crew for Hayden's belated birthday get together. Tami volunteered? to make the cake and did a super job. Thank you so much Tami! Hayden loved it. All I could say last night was I am so glad I didn't have to get up to go to work on Monday morning as we woke up to snow after a beautiful weekend. Only in Montana, right!
Coop shooting a free throw!

Not sure what he is doing here but
I thought it was a cool picture!


She loves defense!
Showing off their 3rd place medals!
The 2nd place finishers!

No comments: