
Levi and I had an awesome day today! After we took Hayden and Cooper out for birthday lunch, we headed to the park! It was a gorgeous day outside - perfect for playing! Linds, Gage, Macy, Tami, Pason, and Carter met us there. Tami said she had a ton to do but it was just too nice outside. I told her all of that stuff would be waiting for her to do later! So glad she decided to come! The funny for the day was when Lindsay asked Levi if he could trust John - her brother-in-law. Levi was at her house on Tuesday and thought he was Scuba and he told him later that he couldn't trust him because he looked like Scuba. Well, anyway, he told Lindsay no but said he could trust Carter! Gage made me laugh when he came flying to his mom after he saw a dog that was there! He is just like his mom when she was young! Not Macy Moose though! She kept grabbing my hand for me to take her over to it! Thanks everyone for such a fun afternoon!
Let's go Macy!
Pason doing some cool tricks down the slide!



1 comment:
I am so glad we decided to go! I think the sunshine gave me even more energy, cause I finished my laundry, cleaned the kitchen, and got my car cleaned out and vaccumed when we got home!
Post a Comment