
Hayden's birthday was today and we had a small celebration. He wants to do a family celebration on Sunday after their basketball tournament. He asked for coffee cake for breakfast, Subway for lunch, and Sloppy Joes for dinner. Well, I did the coffee cake - yum. Levi and I picked him and Cooper up for lunch and went to Subway for his $5 footlong and he ate the whole thing! Plus a cookie! Then I fixed Sloppy Joes and corn for dinner. He opened his presents with Levi's help and then was off to basketball practice. He had a pretty good day and I am so thankful for him and his "specialness!" He makes me laugh daily and is definitely not lacking in self-confidence! I love ya Hayday, Happy Birthday, Bud!
Showing off his new Jordan Sweatshirt!He also got some new shorts and baseball T-shirts!
Looking good, Bud!
Happy 11th!




No comments:
Post a Comment