Lindsay called Monday afternoon and prefaced her idea with "I know you probably don't want to but...." That made me a little nervous but she wanted to have one last hurrah with her little brood before the baby comes and she invited us to tag along to Chuck E. Cheese's for the night. I hadn't been there forever and Levi has never been. I figured since he already had a cold it wouldn't hurt to go and it was the perfect night. Not many people there at all. I can honestly say I will probably go again on a Monday night! It was a great way to spend a cold, rainy, snowy night!

Nana came down for a quick visit before she left to go see the California Loves. She enjoyed watching the kids have fun and was pooped after following them around all night! Hope you had fun, Nana.

We were surprised when the Grover's walked in! It was Trent's birthday and Levi had a great time with Ashton! Here they are taking off to the moon in the rocket! Levi had a blast, loved the pizza, and the Chuck E show was a hit for him too!

Lindsay and Gage were celebrating their awesome performance on the snowmobile game!

Coop had a ball as usual playing skeet ball. He was hauling in the tickets on it too!

Imagine that, Hayden spent most of his tokens on the basketball game! He wasn't all that thrilled about coming but he had a pretty good time after all! Thanks for inviting us, Linds. It was a lot of fun and a great idea for FHE!
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had fun. Wish we could have gone with you but Jared was working late and I wasn't up to that much fun with 3 boys and a headache! Maybe next time!
Post a Comment