Monday, December 21, 2009

Mixed Emotions!

Okay, tonight was kind of a hard night for Cody and I. It was Bailey's first high school formal. It was a very busy day for her. She had ball practice at 10 and then RUSHED to get her hair done RIGHT after that. The rest of the day was spent primping and getting ready. She looked absolutely beautiful!
Her brothers were very proud of her!
Levi thought she looked very pretty and kept asking where she was going!
Here is Bailey and Sara waiting for their escorts to arrive!
Bailey's escort for the evening was Jake Kraft. He is Eddy Day's cousin.
Here is the whole crew - Lee, Ellie, Sara, Bailey, TJ, Martin, James, and Jake. We had pictures at the Parks' house where the limo came to pick them up. They met up with some more friends at Bruno's for dinner and then back to the Depot for the dance. Bailey said it was really hot inside! Must have been because when I went to pick her up, LOTS of young men had their shirts either open or off! She said it was fun and now she is home safe and sound. Mom, now I know why proms weren't your favorite thing - WORRY!!!!! It is really hard to have your kids grow up.






2 comments:

The Witt Family said...

Oh she looked so pretty and SO Grown up!! I can't believe it.. I bet it is hard having to go through that!!! Good thing she got home safe and sound!! See ya at her game tonight!

Gage said...

You must be getting old to have a daughter so grown up. She looks beautiful.