Hope this finds all of you looking forward to a wonderful 2010. We went over to Lumpy and Sara's house last night and had a fantastic time. We had a Wii bowling tournament and my stomach hurts from laughing so hard. Thanks for a great new year's eve! Hopefully we will get some sledding in today and I think I might be on the mend. Haven't felt too good for the last 4 days:( Not looking forward to school starting back up. I really like having the kids home. Levi and I are going to tackle the basement and get it more "fun friendly!" We also are enjoying the newest addition to our family..... Dori! Levi picked her out at the pet store. She is a 12 week old kitten and I'm sure Hayden and Bailey are really hoping that she will find that mouse!!!! Happy New Year everyone!
2 comments:
ok so if dori finds the mouse...send her out with Scott and Shirley when they come next week. I totally need it. Found more mouse poop. stupid thing.
Happy New Year ang glad to hear you're feeling a little better - hope you get back to 100% again soon! Cats are awesome - I bet you have a lot fun with Dori. We have a cat - has to stay outside cuz of George's allergies but NO mice - ever! A few dead ones placed ceremoniously on the door step though!! She takes good care of us. hahaha
Post a Comment