Well, I finally loaded my pictures from Christmas on the computer so here is a quick recap of our Christmas in pictures. It was very low key which was super. I think everyone was happy with what they got and as usual, they got way too much. Hope you all enjoyed your holidays with your families as much as I did mine!

Hayday got a ton of North Carolina stuff! And yes he has gotten a haircut since this picture too!

Stella's family was all here for Christmas so they came over for dinner on Christmas Day along with Jar Bear and his crew! It was YUMMY - Greg cooked the prime rib and we had crab too. After we ate, all of the cousins exchanged their gifts!

Levi got a bad dragon castle from Santa along with a new Kachow chair and Thomas the Train track and remote train. He wanted a bad robot but Santa wasn't able to find one. He and I went to Wal-mart after to get wrapping paper and stuff on sale and low and behold, we found a bad robot in the clearance isle!!! Bales got lots of clothes and perfumes and Coop made a haul on Kansas stuff. I love my family and the magic Christmas holds for kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment