Levi had his Christmas program/party today at preschool. We went caroling at the nursing home first and the kids did great. I chuckled at Levi as we were walking out - he looked at me and said, "Mom, those guys don't look good!" I told him that they were so happy that he and his friends sang to them. He asked me why they didn't look happy then. Little ones are observant aren't they? Then it was time for the program. Well, I think he had enough singing at the nursing home because he didn't seem to interested in doing it at the program! Oh well! One of our friends, Hop Sing was there and he kept looking at him and shaking his fist at him! Once they were done, Santa came and Levi told him what he wanted. It was quite a serious conversation! After the party, he of course wanted McDonald's so we went for lunch there with Dad. It was a great day!
An Unexpected Adventure
18 years ago




1 comment:
wow. 2 posts within a few days of each other. Are you feeling okay? That is pretty unusual for you. :)
Post a Comment