Monday, December 13, 2010

It's About Time!





Well, the last time I posted on this was in the fall - my bad!!! I am sooooo human:( Anyway, we have been busy with the kids' activities and all are healthy thank heavens! Here a few pictures from the last few weeks. The trees were so beautiful with the frost on them I just couldn't resist a few pictures with them before the wind blew it off or it melted. Sorry it has taken me so long. Facebook is much easier and quicker for me but don't want to give this up! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Gage said...

You put that the last time you posted was the Fall. I beg to differ. I'm pretty sure your last post was in April. Do you know how many months ago that was? Well, alas I LOVE to see the pics (although I do see them on Facebook). Glad to hear you all are doing super.